WINNERS of the SIBE Awards 2015The Italian Society for Evolutionary Biology especially wants to promote the participation to Evoluzione2015 of young researchers (younger than 40 years old), with 5 travel grants of 300 euro each, plus a prize of 1000 euro for the best published (or in press) article on Evolutionary Biology, in the period 2014-2015.
To participate, you need to send to the SIBE Secretary (email@example.com), within the 17th of July 2015, the following:
- proof of subscription to Evoluzione2015;
- an abstract submitted to Evoluzione2015;
- a request to participate to the selection for travel grants and/or for the best Evolutionary Biology article prize;
- your CV including the list of your publications;
- in case you want to compete for the Article Prize, a pdf of the article proposed for evaluation;
- proof that you are a SIBE member and that you have paid the 2015 fee or, if not yet a member, the signed subscription request form available at http://www.sibe-iseb.it/.
The winners will be informed within the end of July.
The winner of the Best Article Prize will present his work during the SIBE members Meeting.
Best posterThe best poster will be voted by the congress attendees during the Conference.
300 euro for the winner, 100 and 50 euro runners up.
Thanks to Zanichelli, book vouchers will be also offered to winners (1st, 300 euro; 2nd, 150 euro; 3rd, 100 euro).
Best PhD student presentation
The best PhD presentation will be voted by the scientific committee (SIBE Board + Organizing Committee of Evoluzione2015)
300 euro for the winner, 100 euro runner up.
A 1000 € prize will be awarded for the best contribution to Evolutionary Medicine by a young researcher (under 35) for of an article (must be published within two years before the congress and sent to the SIBE Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org), or an oral contribution during the congress.
For more information on how to apply see the rules below and/or contact the SIBE Secretary (email@example.com).
This award is kindly offered through the generous contribution of Dr Giacinto Libertini.
All the prizes and grants will be communicated during the SIBE members Meeting (see the Program here).
Regolamento 'Doctor Darwin' (in Italian) Winners of the SIBE Awards 2015